Sunday, July 31, 2011

A FOREVER FEAST, CONTEMPLATING ETERNITY






My mind is drawn to eternity these past few days as the family of
Eli Stahl ... June 14, 1956 - July 21, 2011...
grieved, celebrated a life, said good-bye and laid him to rest.

Birth ... life ... death .. We ponder three questions ...
Where do we come from  ... ?
Why are we here .... ?
Where are we going ... ?

You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created
and have their being.
Revelation 4:11



Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror;
then we shall see face to face.
Now I know in part; then I shall know fully,
even as I am fully known.
I Corinthians 13: 12


Eli sought and found the answer to life's most important questions.
A striking cloud formation passed by as he was laid to rest.


I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end,
the first and the last.
Blessed are they that do his commandments,
that they may have right to the tree of life,
and may enter in through the gates
into the city.
Revelation 22:13, 14

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got your blog issues sorted out. The pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete