Sunday, August 28, 2011

A FOREVER FEAST, ROCKS


There was a time I did not like rocks.  I did not see their beauty...
I did not see their value.


Rocks were a bother ... rocks were a nuisance.
Rocks had to be picked off the fields ... rocks broke machinery.


I appreciate rocks now .... I don't have to pick them in the hot sun
in a vast dusty field.  I see their beauty. I see their significance.


Rocks and stones have potential.



Simple little stones can be turned into a thing of beauty and learning.


This Rock is a memorial to it's strength and steadfastness..  It has stood here
solid and immovable through fierce storms and gales.


For who is God besides the Lord?
And who is the ROCK except our God?
Psalm 18:31


The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
Psalm 18:2

The Lord lives!  Praise be to my rock!
Exhalted be God my Savior!
Psalm 18:46

No comments:

Post a Comment