Sunday, November 6, 2011

A FOREVER FEAST, JOHNNY APPLESEED


I played the 'Johnny Appleseed' song to a small child.
She listened intently ......  probably because of the catchy melody.
I love the message.


The  Lord is good to me, and so I thank the Lord
For giving me the things I need:
The sun and the rain and an apple seed;
Yes, He's been good to me.

I love the Lord so much, for everything I see.
I'm certain if it weren't for Him
There'd be no apples on the limb.
He's been good to me.

I wake up every day, as happy as can be,
Because I know that with His care,
My apple trees, they will still be there.
O, the Lord is good to me.

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed
after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed
was in itself, after his kind:
and God saw that it was good.  Gen. 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment