Sunday, December 18, 2011

A FOREVER FEAST, GIFTS


 Seven very precious young people and children are on my mind
and in my heart at this special season.


I spend hours working in my kitchen baking tokens of my love
to box up and send across the miles.


Favorite treats are carefully chosen and arranged in attractive and
colorful containers.


I treasure this link to my grandchildren ...
When the box arrives ... I know they will feel the love that
was tucked inside.  The memory will be etched in their hearts.


It is not work ... it is pleasure because I love them so much!
But there is Someone who loves them infinitely more than I can.
And only He can love with a perfect love.

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you,
the only true God and Jesus Christ,
whom you have sent.
John 17:3
This is how God showed His love among us:
He sent his one and only Son into the world
that we might live through Him.
1 John 4:9

1 comment:

  1. Mother, my dearest, this post brought tears to my eyes. There is no doubt these boxes are filled with more love and you could measure. You are amazing and those 7 little people love you to bits!!!!!! Their mothers do too.

    ReplyDelete