Sunday, January 1, 2012

A FOREVER FEAST, 2012 NEW YEAR


On this, the first morning of 2012, the sun rose with brilliance
throwing rays of light over a sparkling landscape.
As I took this shot, I was reminded of Moses and the burning bush.


The sun rose further, the glow behind the tree branches
became ever more glorious and ethereal.


One could assume that snow had fallen during the night
powdering everything in its path to earth.
I wished it could have stayed on and on .. but it
 vanished as a light breeze blew over and the sun's rays
shone bright.
Thank you Lord for this transcendent beginning to 2012.
I do not know what this year will bring but I rest in
the assurance that God will be with me.

I know whom I have believed,
and am convinced that his able to guard what
I have entrusted to him for that day.
11 Tim. 1: 12 NIV

2 comments:

  1. Love the first picture. Does look like a 'burning bush.' Hope you post more pics of the frost. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Thanks for sharing! Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete