Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ANNIVERSARY OF FIRST BLOG


It was one year ago today that I posted my first blog.
The recipe was 'Frosted Lemon Tea Loaf'.
After the initial trepidation and stress at getting started, blogging
seemed a perfect fit for this time in my life.
   It is a wonderful pastime and I'm always learning
more about food and taking better pictures.
Where have I been the last three days?
Truth be told, I planned on blogging on Monday and Tuesday but
the items I made on those two days did not come up to my
standard.  That was a disappointment but not a loss
because I know what I'll do different next time.
I planned on having a celebration blog today with some
mouth-watering food item but that didn't happen either.
Some days I just fall back on those old faithful recipes that
I know are good but have already hit the blog.
Keep checking ... there will be more.
Thanks to all of you who have left comments and shared
your thoughts about the blog.
I love hearing from my readers!




7 comments:

  1. Judy, thanks for the inspiration and yummy recipes you post on your blog...I check back often for updates! Love the beautiful photos and the Canadian-ness I see through them :) Blessings, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Mom. Your really must be one of the best cooks ever. Like someone told you recently,you really do have a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary, Judy! Many more great posts to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your blog a lot and also your recipe book which I got from my sister who lives in your area. The recipes work real good, Thanks! Keep up this neat blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Judy,
    Congratulations on your blog anniversary! I so look forward to seeing what yummy recipe will be here when I check in. We're enjoying 'Morning Magic Muffins' that we made yesterday-soooo good! You have so many gifts-your recipes, photography & not least, your spiritual posts. I and I'm sure so many others are so blessed by your gifts. Thank you so much & I look forward to more!
    Warm Regards,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and look forward to it everyday..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a year?! Congratulations! I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete