Wednesday, April 4, 2012

EASTER BLESSINGS


Today, I want to wish my readers a joyous and meaningful Easter
celebration as I will not be posting for a few days.
I am especially mindful of the resurrection which is the cornerstone
of the Christian faith.
Without the resurrection, there would be no Christianity.
Through the resurrection, Christ demonstrated that He is
utterly unique. 
He has the power not only to lay down his life, but to take it up again.

'I am the resurrection and the life.
He who believes in me will live,
even though he dies;
and whoever lives and believes in me
will never die'.
John 11:25

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a blessed Easter as well, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you have a Joyous & Happy Easter as well Judy. What a blessing your blog is to me! Debi

    ReplyDelete