Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PANINI CHICKEN SANDWICH


This is my version of a simple panini sandwich that is made with
an ordinary nonstick skillet rather than a special appliance.
Instead of a recipe, I will show how I make this yummy grilled
chicken, mushroom and cheese sandwich.


This is a cheesy onion roll from my last blog, sliced in half
and buttered on both sides.


Place roll buttered side down, on a nonstick skillet and cook
until lightly browned.


Flip over in the same skillet.


Top one half with slices of mozzarella cheese. 
Layer a grilled chicken breast and sauteed mushrooms
on the other side.  Close sandwich.


Continue to heat sandwich for several minutes until the sandwich
is heated through and crust is crisp.


Turn sandwich over and brown and crisp the other side.
Delicious mix ... all melted together!

1 comment:

  1. Why do I always feel hungry when I look at your blogs? You do an amazing job Judy! The mini cheesecakes in the previous entry are just darling and these sandwiches look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete