Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2012


I have sorely missed connecting with my blogger friends
during this Christmas season. It was not by choice but rather
the result of a nasty vicious flu bug that attacked my body
and upset normal plans for sharing more food blogs.


But rather than dwell on the negatives, I was grateful to be
in my own comfortable home with all I needed to
help me on the road to recovery. Everything that I had planned to
do was put on hold. 
I slept and rested, listened to Christmas music and meditated
on the gift that God sent to earth.


Christmas day was very cold ... I felt weak so I gave up the idea of
of going to my family's Christmas dinner. But as the day wore on,
my mind kept taking me to the preparations and the tasty
food that would be served.  
The pull was too strong to resist!  I had to go and I am
very happy that I did.  It was my first real meal in days
and it was so good!
Wishing all my readers a Merry Christmas celebration!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well over Christmas, Judy. But glad you're on the mend. Enjoy the rest of the holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings of the Christmas season to you Judy! I'm glad you're feeling better. I'd like to thank you for your wonderful blog with the delicious recipes & your "Forever Feasts". What a blessing they are all year long! Best Wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete