Sunday, January 27, 2013

A FOREVER FEAST, JUST THINK


January is quickly coming to a close and this is the first post
I am doing in the new year.
I don't know what lies ahead in the next year or even
in the next day for that matter.
But I do know Who holds my future in His hand and that
all that really matters.


The Chinook winds that blow so freely in southern Alberta have
gifted us with amazing sky lines and sunsets.
I am in awe of the One who makes it all possible.
As I hung my new calender on the wall a sheet of cardboard
fell to the floor. On it was a poem that I knew I wanted to share
because it seemed so perfect for the new year.

Just think,
you're here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else-
you are one of a kind.
You lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
-- Roy Lessin

To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post...having grown up with this amazing view of the Rockies. You are awesome God!

    ReplyDelete