Sunday, June 2, 2013

A FOREVER FEAST, GARDENING


Each Spring I look forward to my annual visit to Country Blooms.
My senses are captivated by the smells and beauty of
rows and rows of plants and spectacular hanging baskets.


How beautiful and perfect is this exquisite creation!


These delicate flowers skip happily along their downward spiral.


Purity and simplicity came to  mind in this eye catching spray.


Lush and colorful ... the wonder of creation ...
a gardener with an eye for color and the gift of creativity.


Looking down on Garden Path 5 reminds me of various paths that
are ours to choose.
I was blessed to be a guest at a program ... 2 brothers and 3 sisters ..
parents that have chosen the homeschooling path.
What a blessing to listen to the singing and recitation by the children
as they poured forth their gifts of music and learning to the praise
and glory of God.
I can only imagine how many lives these happy children will
bless in their lifetimes. 
Parents you are to be commended .. I honor your dedication.

Train a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Proverbs 22:6


The perfect sign to end a blessed day, a complete rainbow
arched high above the horizon.
Thank you God for all your blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment