Sunday, September 7, 2014

A FOREVER FEAST, LIFT UP YOUR HANDS


Let us lift up our hearts and our  hands
to God in heaven.
Lam. 3:41


Who is like unto the Lord our God,
the one who sits enthroned on high,
who stoops down to look on the heavens ...


and the earth!
Psalm 113: 5, 6  NIV


To you , O Lord,  I lift up my soul;
in you I trust, O my God.
Psalm 25:1, 2


__ I spread out my hands to you;
my soul thirsts for you like a parched land.
Psalm 143;6


Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Psalm 143: 8


Show me the way I should go;


for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143: 8


Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
 I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
Psalm 63: 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment